The Best Cryptocurrencies in the world
When cryptocurrencies first came into being, just over a decade ago, people only had Bitcoin as an option. Now eleven years later, there are over one thousand five hundred different cryptocurrencies to choose from, and even though Bitcoin remains relevant as ever, it has some serious competition as more and more options are unveiled to the market. The few best Cryptocurrencies in the world market today are:
- Bitcoin: This is the original Cryptocurrency developed by Satoshi Nakamoto way back in 2008. Bitcoin started the cryptocurrency revolution and continues to be highly valuable both as a currency and in the commodity market
- Etherium: Etherium is probably the most popular cryptocurrency platform after Bitcoin. It comes with Etherium Virtual Machine, which engages in peep-to-peer transactions using its currency named Ether.
- Ripple: Ripple is essentially a remittance system, a settlement currency, and also a commodity on the market. Ripple Transaction Protocol offers super-fast, low-cost international transactions and is based on an open-source, decentralized protocol.
- Litecoin: Litecoin is considered by many to be the direct descendant of Bitcoin, having been heavily inspired by the original Cryptocurrency. You can learn a lot more about Litecoin on IQMining, a company for all your digital currency needs.
- Dash: Dash or Dark coin can be considered to be a version of Bitcoin, with a higher level of encryption. It is more secure and uses a master code setup to make transactions entirely untraceable.
- Dogecoin: Dogecoin, released in 2013, is one of many forms of Cryptocurrency which follows the bitcoin framework or the Bitcoin Convention, with a few alterations. Unlike Bitcoin, there is no limit on the number of Dogecoins that can be created.
- Peercoin: Also known as PPCoin, was launched in 2012 and was in practice, the first form of currency to use a mix of PoW and PoS, which has turned out to be revolutionary in advanced cash systems and digital cash systems, being replicated around the world.
There are so many types of Cryptocurrencies in the world that it becomes difficult to figure out which one is the best for you. That is why IQMining is here to solve all your cryptocurrency woes.