Arguably the greatest tennis tournament in the world and the only grass court grand slam takes place at the All England Club, SW19 between 3rd and 16th July this year.
The BBC, as ever, will be delivering the TV coverage and this will provide entertaining, edge of the sofa viewing. However, there is no comparison to making the journey to the exalted All England Club to sit feet away from the action, to marvel at the skills and dexterity of the players, their composure, or lack of it.
Perhaps you’ll witness the hero of the hour dominate a top ten player. Remember wild-card Marcus Willis, world number 772, playing Roger Federer and winning in 2016?
The recently ennobled Sir Andy Murray currently holds the Wimbledon title but will he be able to win again, for a third time, in 2017 or will he be forced to relinquish the title and silverware to Nadal, Wawrinka, Federer or Djokovic? Or will they all be beaten by an outsider who reaches their peak just at the right moment?
Prestigious venue, top players and Wimbledon packages
If you intend to attend matches, either in a private party or with a corporate hospitality angle, then you should treat yourself to more than a standard ticket. Tennis hospitality is exceptional and Wimbledon packages represent value for money with opportunities and facilities that standard ticket holders can only gaze at enviously.
To have the best views, fine dining experiences and a day that’s made spectacularly memorable and remarked on for a long time, speak to tennis events companies like DTB Sports and Events in London.
Leading firms provide tennis hospitality experiences that never cease to impress. Below are some of the Wimbledon packages which are experiencing high demand. A note to the procrastinators, please don’t hesitate or you may miss the day or experience you’re aiming to secure.
The Wimbledon Club:
- Officially approved Centre Court debenture ticket.
- Early access to the Wimbledon Club executive restaurant.
- Reserve private tables for 4 +/private suites for 50+ VIP guests. (Subject to availability.)
- On arrival, coffee and biscuits.
- Champagne, Pimms, bucks fizz, and canapés reception.
- 4 course lunch with fine wines and liqueurs.
- Full complementary bar, including champagne.
- Souvenir programme, newspapers and plasma screens show coverage.
- Reserved car parking (1:4 guests.)
- Traditional afternoon tea with strawberries and cream.
- Presentation wallet, map and security pass for each guest.
- Experienced tennis events hosts throughout the day.
The Wimbledon Skyiew Suites:
- An exclusive air conditioned private suite in Centre Court at Wimbledon.
- Maximum comfort. New, wider padded seating.
- Retractable roof means guaranteed play.
- Floral displays.
- Plasma televisions.
- Personal usher service.
- A butler and experienced waiting and hosting staff.
- Spacious balcony – you’re above the crowds.
- Luxury chauffeur car service all day, one per suite (for journeys within the M25.)
- Car parking (1 pass per 4 guests.)
- Internal branding and sign opportunities.
- A premium gift for every guest.
Flat screen TV with distractions or court-side luxuries, total engagement, exhilaration and 3D live play?